AirPouch FastWrap On-Demand Protective Packaging Now Available in 1-1/4" Loft Bubble
Date Posted: 11/16/2016
Automated Packaging Systems adds 1-1/4" Loft Bubble to its line of AirPouch FastWrap high-quality, inflate-on-demand bubble wrapping for optimal product protection during shipment.
AirPouch FastWrap 1¼” loft bubble is available in a 12” (300mm) wide pattern in three different material types: DuraClear™, EarthAware® Recycled and EarthAware Biodegradable. By design, this product is a hybrid of various protective packaging types suitable in the following applications:
- Wrapping – Wrap delicate items
- Cushioning – Top fill or bottom fill
- Void-Fill – Versatile enough to fill any void
- Bracing – Blocks and braces corners and edges
For additional information on protective packaging solutions contact R.V. Evans Company or complete our protective packaging solution form. Additional information may also be found in our protective packaging solutions along with videos in our Automated Packaging Systems playlist on our YouTube channel.
- Patented, channel-filled honeycomb design prevents shipping damage, reducing product losses and returns
- Durable and puncture resistant bubbles inflate on demand, saving valuable warehouse space
- Wrapping bubbles are clean, dust-free and lightweight
- Eliminates the bulky storage requirements of pre-filled bubble materials
- High yield, boxed material reduces changeover time
- Patent-pending sealing system provides superior air retention
- AirPouch FastWrap is infinitely recyclable, and available in both biodegradable and recycled blends