Storopack's PAPERplus Papillon Easily Integrates into Your Packing Station
Date Posted: 5/16/2017
PAPERplus Papillon by Storopack, creates padding to protect small and medium-sized parcels. The machine transforms two 8" wide layers of paper into protective pads that fit into small areas. The pads can be positioned between products to ensure optimal protection during shipment. The Papillon is easy to operate and dispenses protective paper pads directly into the carton for increased productivity.
The Papillon Paper Packaging System is:
For more information or for a demo of the Papillon protective packaging system, contact authorized Storopack sales and service provider, R.V. Evans Company. See the Papillon in action! Tell us more about your protective packaging goals.
- Extremely versatile with a small footprint
- Contains three different operating modes
- Offers multiple machine positions allowing for easy integration
- Has a maximum speed of up to 130 fpm
- Can be used for filling voids or wrapping
- Produces paper pads that offer a spring-like effect for optimal protection
Don't forget to sign up to receive R.V. Evans news articles directly in your email inbox!
Source: Storopack Perfect Protective Packaging