Orion's Flex CTS Twin Station Wrapper already had the wonderful benefit of allowing one pallet to be wrapped while another fully-wrapped pallet awaits pickup. Now, this crucial piece of packaging equipment has added the benefits of more advanced control technology and upgraded stretch wrapping.
The Flex CTS has always shared many of the same features as Orion Packaging's models found in the most demanding high throughput systems:
- Rugged steel frame
- Automatic load height sensing for seamless wrapping of different pack patterns
- 260% powered pre-stretch for maximum material savings
- AC motors and variable frequency drives for reduced maintenance
- Gradual start up and ramp down
With the new advancements in place, the Flex CTS also offers:
1) The latest IntelleVue control package. Via a 7-inch high-definition, bilingual, color touch screen HMI, users enjoy simple, recipe-based operations. Up to 10 wrap recipes can be easily saved and accessed via the HMI for fast, trouble-free changeover.
2) Secure Internet access capabilities for remote troubleshooting.
3) USB ports for fast, secure loading of software updates.
4) A film tail "cut and wipe down" feature that automatically attaches the tail end of the wrap to the load for a professional, hands-free finish to the automated wrapping process.
For more information on this fascinatingly updated Flex CTS Twin Station Wrapper, watch this fun video and click here!