Senco Whisper Grip Subfloor Nails!
Date Posted: 7/13/2017
SENCO's uniquely engineered full-length step ring nail was originally designed in collaboration with the mobile home industry. Its first size option, the BT21APBF (.099" x 2"), is widely accepted as the superior fastener for subfloor installation across the mobile home industry. Now, SENCO offers its full-length step ring sheathing and subfloor nails in .113" x 2 3/8" and .131" x 2 1/2" sizes, thus extending nails' range of residential subfloor and sheathing applications.
SENCO's Whisper Grip Subfloor Nails offer numerous benefits:
- Unique ring design aggressively grips subfloor/sheathing material. Even if joist or stud is missed, nail remains countersunk
- Meets head area ratio requirements
- Reduces material head pullover
- Enhanced coating formulation for ultimate drivability and hold
- Acts as a lubricant when heated during the drive
- Becomes an adhesive once driven
- Ring design fully engages and grips joist or studs
- Superior holding power
For more information, click here!