Author: Eve ClarkBostitch recently introduced a new Low Profile Wire Weld Framing Nailer to its awesome line of Industrial and Construction fastening tools. The new LPF28WW features include:
- Low-profile design for getting in-between rafters and in tight spaces
- Internal air filter prevents harmful contaminants from entering the engine
- Tool-free selectable trigger allows for single-drive or multi-drive mode with the flip of a switch
- Tool-free depth of drive adjustment designed for precise sinking of fasteners
- Adjustable rafter hook allows users to hang tool on rafters and joists
- Powerful enough to drive into engineered lumber
Weighing in at 7.6lbs, the 28 degree wire weld framing nailer has a powerful 840 in-lbs engine and will shoot 2" - 3-1/4" x .113" - .131" wire weld Bostitch framing nails.
For additional information Contact R.V. Evans Company, your Master Bostitch Distributor and Authorized Bostitch Service Center.