R.V. Evans Company Provides Surface Protection Solutions with the help of Surface Guard Part 2 of 3
Date Posted: 3/2/2015
R.V. Evans Company partners with Surface Guard to provide a full range of surface protection solutions. Surface Guard protective films are created to protect surfaces from scratching, marring and abrasions. With the films being coated with a pressure sensitive clean peel adhesive, they are specifically designed to protect your surfaces during fabrication, assembly, shipping, and storage. R.V. Evans Company and Surface Guard share the common goal of providing the right protective film for your application.
Following are several surface protection solutions for various products and markets.
To find out how your company can benefit from Surfaces Guard's offerings contact R.V. Evans Company.
- Metals: provide protective films for metals, coatings, and other valuable finished products. Used specifically for protecting your finished products during fabrication, shipment, or installation.
- Appliances: capability of protecting surfaces of appliances such as washers, dryers, refrigerators, microwaves, etc. during manufacturing and shipment.
- Construction: perfect for new home builders and renovators. These customized protective films are used to reduce the cost and time associated with building, rework, and repairs.
- Automotive: solutions that are designed to protect the Automotive Industry. These solutions are protective films that preserve the interior and exterior components of the vehicle.
- Plastic: applies protection for plastics during different processing, assembling and finishing all to make the end product. The solutions are used to protect from scratches, marring and abrasion.
- Carpet/Flooring: surface protection that is specifically designed for residential and commercial flooring. This tough polyethylene carpet masking is commonly used by builders, remolding contractors, RV owners, homeowners and many more.
- Laminates: provides protective films with the right adhesive level that will be able to endure all the lamination, cutting, routing, and drilling processes.
- Optical/Display: protection films used to not only protect but provide clear and bright displays for various technology pieces such as Ipads, Laptops, Cell phones etc.
- Cabinetry/Furniture: films designed to protect many different types of finished wood, indoor and outdoor, furniture, and even for products during fabrication and shipment.
- Transportation: capability of providing protection films for various types of transportation from planes, trains, and automobiles.
Contact R.V. Evans Company for a Site Needs Analysis and we'll provide an onsite analysis on any of the previously mentioned solutions with one of our experienced Packaging Solutions Specialists.
For additional information about the complete line of protective packaging solutions from the R.V. Evans Company, visit our Protective Packing Solutions Section.