EBS Ink Jet Systems Introduces the Next Generation of Portable Ink-Jet Printers
Date Posted: 4/3/2015
EBS Ink Jet Systems changed the face of manual marking and coding with their HandJet EBS-250 and is now looking to do the same again with their new and improved model, the HandJet EBS-260. This new and improved model brings reimagined features and functionality to the table.
Some of the enhanced features and functionality consist of:
- Uses a variety of quick-drying and application-specific inks: ethanol, acetone or MEK-based in different colors, UV legible, food-grade, and more.
- Contains a handy cleaning cartridge that allows for effortless clean up and maintenance.
- Features an all-new, color touch-screen controller which allows the user to view the message being printed. Also allows for better visibility and efficiency.
- Options of within communication dealing with either WiFi, BlueTooth or USB. The user will then have the option of operating through the Firefox browser using the newest software versions.
- Features a patent-pending function that measures the product or package to be imprinted.
To find out how your company can benefit from the new EBS-260 or to schedule an on-site demo contact R.V. Evans Company.
For additional information about the complete line of marking and coding solutions from the R.V. Evans Company, visit our Marking & Coding Solutions Section.
Click on the link below to see the Handjet EBS-260 in action!
Handjet EBS-260 - Totally Mobile Ink Jet Printer - Hand Held Portable
Handjet EBS-260 - Improved Hand Held, Portable, Mobile Ink Jet Printer