Now Available - Paslode's New CF325XP Cordless Framing Nailer
Date Posted: 1/29/2016
The new XP Paslode Cordless Framing Nailer delivers more power to drive nails flush - even in LVL. And, with the new All Season formula framing fuel, it works immediately in temperatures down to 14 degrees fahrenheit to keep job sites running smoothly even when pneumatics freeze up. Plus it is 2 pounds lighter than any other cordless framing nailer, this tool is ready for all day use in the toughest jobsite conditions.
- Nail Range: 2"-3-1/4"
- Nail Diameter: .113" - .131"
- Nail Angle: 30 Degrees
- Nail Capacity: 1 Strip (up to 48 nails)
- Weight: 7.2 lbs
- Dimensions: 12" L x 14.5" H x 4" W
- Fuel: Orange Framing Fuel with All Season Formula (#816008)
Features & Benefits
- Durable - 30 years of proven cordless performance in the toughest jobsite conditions
- Reliable - Nail after nail confidence even in cold weather
- Powerful - Improved engine produces power equal to a PMP at 113psi
- Updated Battery - New high capacity Li-Ion battery gives up to 9,000 shots per charge
- Drop-in Fuel System - Quick drop in loading with no fuel valve metering
- Tool Free Adjustable Depth of Drive - On the fly adjustment to drive nails flush in any setup
- Power to Drive Flush - Power equal to the PMP at 120psi means fewer standing nails, even LVL
- Non-stop Even in the Cold - No warm up needed down to 14 degrees fahrenheit
For more information on the New CF325XP contact R.V. Evans Company or find and R.V. Evans Construction Dealer near you!