Like many businesses with a proud history, we pause to reflect on our past, but then continue to change in order to meet the demands of today's business climate. The world has changed; the needs of our Customers have changed; and we too have changed in many ways. Most notably, our reach on serving and supporting customers has expanded from Central Illinois to much of the Midwestern United States. Our Sales and Technical Service Teams currently support valued customers in (11) eleven Midwestern States from Service and Distribution Centers conveniently located in Indianapolis, Indiana; Decatur, Illinois; St. Louis, Missouri and Kansas City, Missouri.
What remains unchanged are the core values upon which R.V. Evans Company was founded:
- We still believe in loyalty that is created through developing time-tested relationships and trust.
- We still believe that integrity on either side of a transaction is non-negotiable.
- We still believe in earning business opportunities by demonstrating value to those we serve.
- We still believe in presenting innovative products and servicing solutions tailored to each customer's unique Packaging and/or Fastening process.
- We still believe in our employees who bring life to the words spoken on a brochure for our customers who depend on us 24/7.
Though we continue to explore and invest in the future, rest assured that we are still the same R.V. Evans Company that you have relied upon for over three generations.
On behalf of the extraordinarily talented people at The R.V. Evans Company, I would like to express our gratitude for allowing us the privilege to be a part of your Company's history. Moreover, we sincerely wish to thank you for your ongoing confidence in our ability to positively impact and participate in your Company's future success.
Kelly V. Evans