Introducing Interpack Random Auto H2O Water Activated Tape Case Sealer
Date Posted: 4/11/2016
The Interpack Random Auto H2O Case Sealer helps tape cases in the most secure way by using water activated tape. This new machine will make closing cartons with water activated tape much easier and faster, processing cases at a rate of 10-12 per minute.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Minimum case: 6"L x 6.5"H x 5"W
- Maximum case: Infinite L x 20"H x 24"W
- Case weight: 0 - 85 lbs
- Belt Speed: 82 ft/min
- Tape width: 70-75 mm
- Conveyor height: 24" - 30"
- Machine dimensions: 81"L x 56"H x 86"W
- Features patent pending wetting roller technology
- Powered tape unwind for consistent, reliable performance
- Large, up to 4500-ft tape rolls for fewer tape roll changes
- Double wipe down provides an extra secure seal
- Pneumatic indexing gate to properly position the case for processing
- Three operating modes: top & bottom taping, top only taping, bottom only taping
See the Interpack Random Auto H2O Case Sealer work on our YouTube channel.
For more options of case sealers, visit our website. To schedule a site-needs analysis and get help on choosing the right case sealer, click here.
Subscribe to our news and get R.V. Evans News sent straight to your email in-box!
Interpack Random Auto H2O Case Sealer