New Autobag 500 Poly Bagging System Maximizes Up-time While Lowering Total Cost of Ownership
Date Posted: 1/5/2017
The new Autobag 500 bagger represents Automated Packaging Systems' next generation bag-on-roll packaging equipment and will be replacing the Autobag AB 180 bagging system. The new Autobag 500 bagger has been designed to maximize up-time while lowering total cost of ownership by offering the following capabilities:
- Newly designed bag sealer area combined with improved temperature control and optional seal-flatteners ensure consistent high-quality seals.
- Utilizing an inherently safe design, the Autobag 500 features less guarding and fewer obstructions resulting in improved ergonomics and increased throughput. Bulky guarding, light curtains, and double palm switches are not required to achieve safe operation for hand load applications.
- A multi-position bag mount and integrated tension control unit reduce waste and simplify changeover.
- Processor controlled servo motors, Ethernet-capable networking, and flexible mechanical design streamline integration.
- AutoTouch Control Screen utilizing a simple and intuitive interface accesses bagger and printer settings, on-board diagnostics, data retrieval, and performance monitoring.
- The all new open bagger platform eliminates common wear items for less maintenance and more up-time.
For additional information on poly bagging solutions contact R.V. Evans Company, authorized servicing distributor of Automated Packaging Systems bagging systems. Additional information may also be found in our Bagging Solutions along with videos in our Automated Packaging Systems playlist on our YouTube channel.
- Aerospace & defense
- Apparel & accessory packaging
- Hardware & fasteners
- Hobby & craft
- Household products
- Personal products
- Pet products