Pasolde's PowerMaster Pro Framing Nailer Powers Through Tough Lumber
Date Posted: 4/11/2017
The Paslode PowerMaster Pro 30 degree framing nailer drives nails flush into the toughest lumber with the help of additional features that help framers become even more productive.
- Lightweight, only 7.9lbs., for reduced fatigue
- Quick 2-step load helps maintain job-site momentum and productivity
- Dependable drive continues to ensure nails drive flush into the toughest lumber
- Inline magazine provides optimal balance and control
- Thumbwheel depth-of-drive for fast tool-free adjustments
- Simplistic, sleek engine design allows for easy on-site maintenance and increased up time
- Rafter hook moves out of the way when not in use
- Aggressive nose barbs for precise toe nailing
- PowerMaster Pro 30 degree Framing Nailer
- 1/4" Air Fitting
- Bump fire trigger
- Sample Paslode RounDrive Framing Nails
- Safety Glasses
- Owner's manual
Fasteners: Paslode 30 degree Paper Tape - Brite, Hot Dipped Galvanized, Clipped Head Nails
Tool Model: F-350P and Part Number 515000
Check out the PowerMaster Pro features in this video!
For additional information find an R.V. Evans' Paslode Dealer near you or contact R.V. Evans Company.