Omni-Handed Case Forming: Wexxar's WF10 Automatic Case Former
Date Posted: 7/24/2017
One of Wexxar's fully automatic omni-handed case formers, the WF10, provides for an excellent packaging solution to forming regular-slotted cases (RSC) and half-slotted cases (HSC).
The omni-handed characteristic of this case former provides users with the ability to package several different types of products in either left- or right-oriented cases with little changeover time in between. This ability is achieved and enhanced by the WF10's many helpful features:
- Efficient, in-line design
- User-friendly touch screen to control and monitor operation
- Tool-less, color-coded case size changeover in under 10 minutes
- Case call button allows the operator to call a case or pause production when the discharge conveyor is full
- No vacuum: equipped with Wexxar's latest generation of patented Pin & Dome case opening technology
- Gravity case feed magazine with positive case separation
- All moving parts and case-squaring action is contained within the machine frame
- Interlocked safety guarding stops the machine when door is open for safe and easy access during service
- Easy to maintain
The WF10 can be combined with Wexxar's case sealers, such as the BEL 252 or 250, to maximize throughput and minimize packaging costs.
Check out this video to see the Wexxar WF10 Case Former in action!
For more information on any of the products mention in this article, click here.