Signode's BXT3 Strapping Hand Tool: Touch the Future
Date Posted: 7/21/2017
Signode's hand tools have always been a reliable option for plastic strapping. However, new innovation by Signode allows users to now enjoy a new and improved line of plastic strapping hand tools.
The Signode BXT3 line retains several key benefits of the BXT2 line:
- Simple operation
- High-speed take-up
- Manual, semiautomatic, and automatic operation
- Brushless motor for less wear and a longer life
- Ergonomic design
The BXT3 also presents new value-added benefits:
- Lighter weight design of 8-9 pounds, depending on the model (5-6 pounds lighter than some BXT2 models)
- Variable tension speed controlled by finger pressure
- A "favorite" function for quick, one-touch switch between different packages' settings
- A strap alignment indication for higher process security
With these new features to compliment the great features of the BXT2 line, the new BXT3 plastic strapping hand tools can provide users with an ergonomic, intuitive, and mobile option for their plastic strapping needs.
See this video for another perspective!
Be sure to see the attached brochure for more detailed information.
Contact us here to speak with a customer service representative!