Introducing Paslode's Next Generation RounDrive Nails
Date Posted: 7/19/2013
Author: Eve ClarkIntroducing the latest evolution in Paslode's RounDrive framing nail offering. The next generation of RounDrive framing nails now features a unique, grooved shank designed to deliver:
Improved Drive Performance.
- Consistently sinks nails into the toughest lumber.
- Less hammering after the fact. Independent testing shows up to a 40% improvement in fastener penetration rates.
Tight Holding Power.
Continuing to Offer the Same Great Benefits.
- Design allows for more surface contact, increasing withdrawal strength.
- 80% of users surveyed reported improved holding power.
Product Look and Availability.
- Product meets all building code requirements for smooth shank framing nails. Approved per ICC ESR-3072.
- Rigid and compact strips are durable and easy to handle.
- Reinforced nail heads for tighter spacing and better drive performance.
- Same number of nails per strip - less reloading and increased productivity.
- Next Generation RounDrive will be available beginning in August 2013.
- Paslode bulk nails will appear in new, high impact boxes.
- Fasteners that feature the next generation design will be visible/identifiable based upon box illustrations.
- Some part numbers have changed. Contact R.V. Evans Company for an updated list.