The New DeWalt DCN690 20V MAX* XR Lithium Ion Brushless Framing Nailer....We Like It!
Date Posted: 2/3/2014
Author: Eve Clark
The DCN690 Cordless Framing Nailer proves to be a great option for construction and industrial fastening alike.
- Brushless motor and engine design allow the tool to work as fast as the end user with consistent nail penetration into both soft and hard joints
- Sequential operating mode allows for precision placement and bump operating mode provides the user with production speed
- Easy access to the nosepiece for the removal of jammed nails
- Trigger Lock-Off allows trigger to be disabled when tool is not in use
- Top Cap is impact resistant and easy to remove for troubleshooting
Part Number DCN690MI includes tool, hard carrying case, battery, and battery charger.
- Voltage: 20
- Nailer Operating Mode: Bump/Sequential
- Front Handle Style: Contoured/Overmold
- Nail Diameter: .113 to .131 gauge
- Magazine Angle: 33 degree paper tape collated nails
- Nail Length Capacity: 2" to 3-1/2" (yes! 3-1/2")
- Magazine Capacity: 55 nails
- Magazine Loading: Lock & Load
- Integrated Belt Hook: Yes
- Jam Clearing: Yes
- Tool Height: 13.75"
- Tool Width: 4.7"
- Tool Length: 16"
- Tool Weight: 9.1 lb.s (well balanced we might add)
Part Number DCN690B includes tool and battery only.
View our short "test fire" video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cA-rmtySZp0