IPG's Newest High Performance Shrink Film: Exlfilmplus GPL
Date Posted: 3/2/2015
Exlfilmplus GPL is IPG's newest high performance crosslinked polyolefin shrink film. GPL is a thin gauge, high yield film offering customers superior machinability, clarity and cost savings. Offers minimal shrink force, making it the ideal choice for light weight, thin packages, light force applications for printers, bakeries, cosmetics and software. The high slip ensures easier material handling, collating and package insertion.
Feature & Benefits include:
GPL is available in a variety of widths making it compatible with a wide range of products sizes and shapes. To find out how your company can benefit from IPG's offerings contact R.V. Evans Company.
- Ultra Light Gauge - processes in high speed production settings.
- Lowest Cost Per Package - provides customers a 22% material savings when compared to standard 45 gauge films.
- Excellent Machinability - seals and shrinks on poorly maintained equipment.
- Superior Clarity and Gloss - provides a better presentation for your product.
- Minimal Shrink Force - ideal for lightweight, thin packages.
- Consistently Strong Seals - maintains a perfect look from the production line to store shelf.
- Crosslinked Technology - provides consistent sealing and shrinking at a broader range of temperatures.
Contact R.V. Evans Company for a Site Needs Analysis and we'll provide an onsite shrink film analysis with one of our experienced Packing Solutions Specialist.
For additional information about the complete shrink wrapping solutions available from the R.V. Evans Company, visit our Shrink Wrapping Solutions in our Packaging Solutions section.