R.V. Evans Company Provides a Single Face Packaging Solution with the help of Surface Guard 3 of 3
Date Posted: 3/16/2015
R.V. Evans joins Surface Guard in providing a Single Face Packaging Solution that offers the ultimate padding and protection. The Cohesive Single Face Packaging Solution is ideal for packaging material for products that require cushioning and rigidity. The main benefit of this unique product is that it offers a secure cohesive seal for your products' protection while at the same time it can easily be opened with the addition of a tear strip or perforation.
There are various different types of single face packages that can be created by automated packaging equipment. Listed below are some of single face packaging solution advantages and package types.
- Works with automated equipment that has the capability of producing 30 packages per minute
- Package forms to the contents shape eliminating the need for void fill
- Reduces package weight which saves the customer money on shipping costs
- Provides maximum padding and protection
- Customizable to the customers preference
- Environment friendly and recyclable
To find out how your company can benefit from Surface Guard's offerings contact R.V. Evans Company.
- Standard Package Style: perfect for low profile items such as books, media, and parts.
- 3D Style Packages: works well with taller items such as shoe boxes or batch packaged goods.
- Film/Paper Combo: capability of revealing package contents like industrial parts and supplies.
- Exposed Wave Flute: very eye catching and tends to stand out from the crowd.
- Branded Packages: provides the option on including a printed slogan or graphics to set you apart from others.
Contact R.V. Evans Company for a Site Needs Analysis and we'll provide an onsite analysis on the Single Face Packaging Solution with one of our experienced Packaging Solutions Specialist.
For additional information about the complete line of protective packaging solutions from the R.V. Evans Company, visit our Protective Packing Solutions Section.