Automated Packaging Systems Introduces The New Autobag 850S
Date Posted: 12/15/2015
Automated Packaging Systems recently introduced the Autobag 850S, a new technologically-advanced bagging system designed to provide enhanced packaging productivity for mail order fulfillment applications.
The Autobag 850S was specifically designed for the unique requirements of the mail order fulfillment market. The new "800" series bagger can accommodate bag sizes up to 22" wide. The "50" label designates an advanced OneStep Printer for particular shipping label information, while the "S" indicates that the machine comes standard with equipment intended for Shipping Applications.
Following are some of the capabilities and benefits of the new 850S bagging system:
See the new Autobag 850S bagging equipment in action
- Capability of running bags up to 22" wide (the industry's widest)
- Advanced bag opening system that minimizes the bag size and facilitates multi-line orders
- Safe design minimizes guarding for easy access to open the bag
- Coordinated seal flattener for wrinkle free seals
- Simple height adjustment and casters for operator comfort and portability
- AutoTouch Control Screen accesses operator tutorials, help system, on-board diagnostics, data retrieval, and performance monitoring
- OneStep database integration capabilities to directly print shipping and barcode information on the bag
To find out how your company can benefit from Automated Packaging Systems new Autobag 850S contact R.V. Evans Company.
Contact R.V. Evans Company for a Site Needs Analysis and we'll provide an onsite analysis with one of our experienced Packing Solutions Specialist.
For additional information about the complete line of bagging solutions available from the R.V. Evans Company, visit our Bagging Solutions section.
Autobag 850S .pdf