The client, a farm supply store with multiple retail locations, was preparing to launch their E-Commerce business and required a protective packaging solution for shipping their products. They required a product that would protect, take up minimal storage space and a system that was easy to operate.
THE R.V. EVANS’ VALUE ADDED SOLUTION
After performing a Site Needs Analysis and thorough review of the application, an R.V. Evans Packaging Solution Specialist determined the appropriate value added solutions. The recommendation: The AirPouch® FastWrap™ Bubble-On-Demand from Automated Packaging Systems.
KEY BENEFITS OF AIRPOUCH® FASTWRAP™ BUBBLE-ON-DEMAND
- Flexible: One System produces bubbles and tubes on-demand for wrapping, interleaving and block-and-brace applications
- Fast, All-Electric System: Tabletop, all-electric system operates at 65 feet per minute and does not require compressed air to operate
- Reduce Costs: Better air retention and improved yield cost per cubic foot
- Low Maintenance: Reliable equipment designed for easy maintenance and serviceability
- Reduce Storage Space: High-yield, boxed material reduces storage and transport requirements of paper, foam and pre-filled bubble materials
- Easy to Use: Operator friendly controls are regulated through intelligent design, managing heat, air and speed for consistent fill level and seal quality
- Eliminate Waste: Inflates and seals the protective wrap and tube material from start to stop, eliminating waste
MEASURABLE SAVINGS REALIZED
With the implementation of the AirPouch® FastWrap™ system, our client was able to ensure that orders would be properly protected and arrive without damages. With the addition of overhead hoppers, we have been able to streamline their pack stations and free up valuable square footage in their warehouse facility.
If you are interested in learning more about the AirPouch® FastWrap™ system or other packaging solutions, please visit our website at www.rvevans.com. If you would like to set up an on-site review of your current packaging processes, R.V. Evans can help. Schedule a Site Needs Analysis by contacting us today.
Connect with R.V. Evans Company for new packaging and fastening updates, tips, application solutions and more!
Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn