The client, an industry leader in glass bottle manufacturing, required a solution to replace their existing marking & coding equipment. Their old equipment was becoming unreliable, causing frequent downtime for repairs which resulted in lost production time.
THE R.V. EVAN’S VALUE-ADDED SOLUTION
After performing a Site Needs Analysis and a thorough review of the application and R.V. Evans Packaging Solutions Specialist determined the appropriate value-added solution. The recommendation: The FoxJet SoloSeries 45 Inkjet Printer with the Marksman HHI Plus Controller.
KEY BENEFITS OF THE FOXJET SOLOSERIES 45 INKJET PRINTER
- Provides up to 5 vertical lines of print
- Prints logos and barcodes including various 1D types and 2D data matrix codes
- Fully featured software including built-in autocodes, such as date, time, count and expiration
- Ink level detection which ensures optimum print quality
KEY BENEFITS OF THE FOXJET MARKSMAN HHI PLUS CONTROLLER
- Control up to 10 SoloSeries 45 Printheads across two daisy chains
- 7″ high-resolution touchscreen display
- Unicode language capability
- Can be powered by the printhead, optional power input
- Single USB for a quick message and logo transfer
MEASURABLE SAVINGS REALIZED
With the new system in place, our client has seen a considerable decrease in lost production time. With the quick change of the HP printer cartridges, they can quickly switch the ink from porous to non-porous to accommodate printing on standard corrugated cartons to glossy corrugated cartons.
To see the FoxJet SoloSeries 45 and other FoxJet solutions in action, check out these videos on our YouTube channel.
Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn