The client, a part distributor, was utilizing a third-party to package parts they received from overseas. They were being charged per piece, plus the cost of material. This method also resulted in the part being handled 2-3 times before it was shipped to the consumer. They required a solution begin packaging parts internally that could accommodate different part sizes and reduce their material and shipping costs.
THE R.V. EVANS’ VALUE ADDED SOLUTION
After performing a Site Needs Analysis and thorough review of the application, an R.V. Evans Packaging Solutions Specialist determined the appropriate value-added solution. The recommendation: Seal-A-Tron S-2348 HK L-Bar Sealer and T-2813-64 Shrink Tunnel
KEY BENEFITS OF THE SEAL-A-TRON S-2348HK L-BAR SEALER
- Tru-temp digital seal wire control
- Dual Mag-LOL extra strong magnets
- EZ-Perf venting pin perf
- Motorized seal table adjustment
- Proximity sensor switching for impulse seal wires
KEY BENEFITS OF THE SEAL-A-TRON T-2813-64 SHRINK TUNNEL
- SURROUND AIR™ – Distributes hot air evenly to every square inch of your packaging, producing a clean, uniform shrink on every side
- KOOL-TUCH™ exterior is safe to touch
- ADJUSTA™ stand with locking casters
- Cool-down cycle for extended component life
- Pre-shrink zone in infeed area
MEASURABLE SAVINGS REALIZED
The Seal-A-Tron L-Bar Sealer and Shrink Tunnel have allowed our client to significantly reduce their material and shipping costs by bringing this process internally. Because the Seal-A-Tron system can accommodate varying sizes of parts, it has provided them the flexibility they need to package the majority of their parts with ease and simplicity.
To see the Seal-A-Tron L-Bar Sealer and Shrink Tunnel in action, check out these videos on our YouTube channel.
If you’re interested in learning more about the Seal-A-Tron L-Bar Sealer and Shrink Tunnel or our other Packaging Solutions, please contact us to schedule your Site Needs Analysis with one of our Packaging Solutions Specialists. To learn more about all of our Packaging and Fastening Solutions, visit us online at www.rvevans.com.