The client, a manufacturer of marine and small engine parts, was bagging all of their small engine parts for retail purchase. Their customers asked for packaging that would allow for a retail display package, be tamper-evident and offer the ability for the finished package to hang or stand up.
THE R.V. EVANS’ VALUE-ADDED SOLUTION
After performing a Site Needs Analysis and a thorough review of the application, an R.V. Evans Packaging Solutions Specialist determined the appropriate value-added solution. The recommendation: The Starview ERB6-1418 Semi-Automatic Rotary Blister Sealing Machine.
KEY BENEFITS OF THE STARVIEW ERB6-1418 SEMI-AUTOMATIC ROTARY BLISTER SEALING MACHINE
- Designed for multiple blister styles
- Color touch HMI screen for the ultimate in operator convenience and accessibility
- Access via standard via Ethernet hardwire or optional Wi-Fi router gives management access to real-time process information
- Uses quick-change cost effective multi-ply hardwood or durable aluminum tooling
- Optional self-standing card feeder and finished package unloader may be added at any time to increase the machine versatility and lower labor costs
MEASURABLE SAVINGS REALIZED
With the installation of 6 – Starview ERB6-1418 Semi-Automatic Rotary Blister Sealing machines, our client has been able to meet the requirements of retailers by offering a retail-ready display package. The sealing machines have also allowed them to increase production time to accommodate faster lead times for their customers.
To see the Starview ERB6-1418 Semi-Automatic Rotary Blister Sealing Machine and other Starview machines in action, check out these videos on our YouTube channel.
Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn